Monday 7 July 2008

Submitted by Kozsie (Edinburgh - Scotland)


I recently attended a Radiohead concert at Glasgow Green, much to our (and my lovely guests) dismay the traditional Scottish weather stayed true and the heavens opened. We braved on with maybe the weather adding to the flavour of it all..we made our way to centre of the stage, in view but away from the ruck at the front..we'd reached our pitch.

I then turned to my left to see this guy lost in the music...there on his own, maybe assisted by an illegal substance (I know not of his whereabouts, officer) but totally immersed inside it all. I don't know if it spun me back to my years gone by but it made me smile and if anything it brought me up..with no assistance.

When I loaded the picture up tonight I noticed some weird 'Cocoon' type shit going on, I hope it's not a Dove he was on.

Missed my chance.

No comments: